A Day in the Life
As a Trainer, you will be the face of NRI by training on all functions related to our warehouse team members. The Trainer's focus is delivering outstanding team member experience, best practices, safety, and SOP complaint aid in the development of the training program. The Trainer is to be a mentor to all new employees and helps create and demonstrate NRI team spirit.
Saturday to Wednesday, 7:00am – 3:30pm.
All About You
What You’ll Bring to the Role:
- Fast learners can learn multiple departments and train in each
- Understand how to write and/or read an SOP
- Patience with the understanding that some employees learn differently
- Able to confidentially provide positive and constructive feedback
- Able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization, including new hires, to build rapport and facilitate a positive experience at NRI
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Has the ability to be flexible and adapt to changing business priorities
The Must Haves:
- Must have 12+ months of training experience, warehouse environment a plus
- Must be proficient with or willing to learn Microsoft 365 (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, and SharePoint).
- Must have physical ability to carry out essential job functions, including but not limited to, the ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs., walking and standing for extended periods, climbing ladders/stairs, and tolerating conditions such as dust, dirt, noise, odors, heat, cold, etc.
Things You Will be Doing
- Provides and coordinates training for a new hire and existing NRI employees to ensure training is delivered and evaluated for consistency
- Coach, counsel, and inspire employees to not only meet but exceed required performance metrics
- Aids in creating training programs by assessing skill/knowledge gaps, training objectives, work situations, changes in training SOP’s along with continuous improvement projects
- Exhibit and practice positive communications and team-building skills with trainees to ensure a consistently professional environment
- Complies with all safety policies, practices, and procedures. Reports all unsafe activities to the supervisor or and Safety Manager
- Maintain a training log and all training documentation
- Keeps work and storage areas in a safe, clean, and tidy condition at all times
- Performs other duties as requested
- Staff purchase program – wear the brands you love!
- Staff benefits plan – chose the benefits that are right for you!
- Flexible and fun work environment – work hard and play hard!
- Internal opportunities – we believe in growing our own!
NRI is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.