A Day in the Life
The Systems Integration Specialist acts as a liaison between Clients and the System Project Manager to
assist and support the onboarding and maintenance requirements of new and existing clients. The
Systems Integration Specialist is detail-oriented, consistently delivers project completion on time, has
excellent management and communication skills that can inspire a true team atmosphere. This position is remote.
All About You
What You’ll bring to the role:
• Excellent Office 365 skills.
• Able to understand and interpret customer needs to provide an excellent level of service.
• Challenges status quo.
• Can communicate in an open, helpful and engaging manner with anyone and builds
relationships across departments.
• Builds and contributes to team comradery.
• Takes personal accountability and end to end ownership of a solution or obstacle.
• Willing to put in the extra effort when it really counts.
• Has a sense of pride in work and the team’s end product!
The Must Haves:
• High School diploma
• 1+ years of experience in customer service and integration
• 1+ years of experience with Aspire or similar warehouse processes
• Familiar with Office 365 software (i.e., Word, Outlook, Excel)
• Must live up to NRI Leadership principles
Things You Will be Doing:
1. Assists with new and existing Client accounts as it relates to start up or development with NRI.
• Be a liaison between Clients and IT team by assisting the management of projects.
• Provides feedback on system’s needs and proactively recommends process changes.
• Effectively handles all Client interactions.
• Evaluates inquiries, provides appropriate assistance.
• Review ERP documentation.
• Review system integration field mapping.
• Manage end to end testing for each new system integration.
2. Assist with “Statement of Work” (SOW) process between Clients and internal teams.
• Working with the client and internal teams to define scope.
• Helps manage the SOW and reporting on progress.
3. Ensure billing is flowing through all levels for the SOW.
4. Assist with Project Management
• Work with Product Owner in slotting SOWs within Sprints to meet completion dates.
• Managing project progress and adapt work as required.
• Ensuring projects meet deadlines.
• Conducting project review and creating detailed reports.
• Continuous feedback with Client and IT on progress or needs.
5. Assist with strengthening NRI’s brand.
• Maintains and communicates brand standards.
• Ensure internal and external adherence to brand standards.
6. This position requires the need to give professional advice, provide information or direction to other
team members in the organization. There is an element of persuasion, influence and some negotiation
but it is not a regular activity.
• Management, Operations, and Client Service team members.
7. Assist with helpdesk support
• Provides guidance, troubleshooting and solutions to issues for client challenges.
• Provides exceptional customer service while interacting in a professional and friendly manner
with end users at all levels within and outside the organization.
• Provides support for ad hoc client testing.